Wednesday 13 March 2024

Feeling at home

If you are a van called 'The Grey' then I can guarantee you'll feel right at home as soon as soon as you arrive on my street in Aberdeen. 


If you are the Grey's owner (whom some of you already know as YAM-aunty), I will invite you into my house and onto my sofa, and soon you will feel quite at home sat beside me.

In return, I might later be taken for a ride in YAM-aunty's magnificent electric vehicle, sitting on the lap of my very impressed human, and both of us will feel right at home in there too.

And of course, as you know, I will always feel right at home if I am taken for a nice walk in the woods at Crathes. (Even if my human fails to capture my look of delight on camera.)

12 comments:

  1. That is quite the van, Nobby!
    Nice to have a visit from a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to sit up high in a vehicle and look out. Have fun with your visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well, Nobby, I cannot tell you how delighted I am to be visiting Aberdeen once more and to have had the chance to share a little bit of The Grey with you both! I am also impressed that somehow it has managed to stop precipitating... for now... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a most special visitor, Nobby, and lucky you to get a ride in The Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beau would love a ride, but he will not fit on a lap. ha ha. you are lucky you both can share that seat. Everyone looks happy as can be, and we know there is more to come. have a fun fun day today.. hope the rain continues to stay away and you get a big blast of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So extremely happy to see YAM-Aunty has arrived at su Casa Nobby and Gail.
    Have a wonderful visit together and I hope the Scottish Sun will make an appearance too.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you, Gail and Yam-Aunty are having a great time together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a wonderful visit with our favorite Aunty!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing better than sharing adventures with a friend, or friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nobby you are so lucky to have such an extra special visitor - our very own favourite YAM-aunty!
    Love,
    Paca xx

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you woof back!